Below is a list of noncredit courses offered through the UIC Extended Campus. If you are interested in customized group training for the courses listed below, please contact us at (312) 355-0423 or e-mail us.
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
UIC Extended Campus
- BPC: Building Bridges: Partnerships and Collaboration Across Sectors
- DON: Building Profitable Donor Relationships That Last
- FIN: Financial Management for the Nonfinancial Manager - Register Now!
- FUND: Creating and Managing Fundraising Plans: Produce Ownership and Results
- GOV: Leadership and Governance in Nonprofit Organizations
- GRANT: Step by Step: How to Write a Winning Grant Proposal - Register Now!
- GWW: Grant Writing Workshop - Register Now!
- MGR: Managing Oneself and Maximizing Your Team - Register Now!
- MKTG: Marketing Management - Register Now!
- NCE: Nonprofits and Civic Engagement: Promoting Democracy, Building Civil Society - Register Now!
- NPT: Nonprofits Today: Understanding the Changing Landscape
- OPS: Fundamentals of Operations Management and Organizational Effectiveness
- PM: Project Management
- PPA: Understanding and Influencing Public Policy
- PROG: Aligning Efforts to Outcomes: Effective Program Design and Evaluation
- SM: Strategic Management: Planning for Today's Realities and Tomorrow's Probabilities
- SOC: Social Media Strategies for Nonprofits