Bring the first-class education offered at University of Illinois at Chicago to your desktop! Primarily online - UIC’s exciting and engaging online degree, non-degree and certificate programs offer students and professionals alike the chance to pursue dreams or advance careers where and when its convenient for you.
NOTE: The University of Illinois is not authorized to offer online distance education programs or courses to students in the State of Maryland. As of 12/15/2014, no new Maryland students will be allowed to enroll in online programs.
Search our course catalog using any of the options below.
- College of Applied Health Sciences back to top
- College of Education back to top
- College of Engineering back to top
- College of Medicine back to top
- College of Medicine Office of the Dean back to top
- College of Nursing back to top
- School of Continuing Studies back to top
- School of Public Health
back to top
- Advanced Community Public Health Practice Certificate
- Basic Community Public Health Practice Certificate
- Clinical Research Methods Certificate
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH in Leadership)
- Emergency Management and Continuity Planning Certificate
- Health Disparities Research Certificate
- Master of Public Health in Community Health Sciences
- Master of Public Health in Health Policy and Administration
- Master of Public Health in Public Health Informatics
- Public Health Geographic Information Systems Certificate
- Public Health Informatics Certificate
- Public Health Management Certificate