Bring the first-class education offered at University of Illinois at Chicago to your desktop! Primarily online - UIC’s exciting and engaging online degree, non-degree and certificate programs offer students and professionals alike the chance to pursue dreams or advance careers where and when its convenient for you.
Search our course catalog using any of the options below.
- College of Nursing
back to top
- Administrative Nursing Leadership IBHE Certificate The Administrative Nursing Leadership Program synthesizes the disciplines of nursing and management in order to efficiently and effectively direct nursing operations in health care agencies toward realization of the goals of both the profession and the agency. The focus includes organizational behavior, human resources, fiscal management, leadership and managerial functions of the nurse manager.
- Advanced Practice Cardiometabolic Certificate The purpose of the Advanced Practice Cardiometabolic Nursing certificate program is to prepare advanced practice nurses (APNs) with in-depth knowledge of chronic, non-communicable cardiometabolic diseases such as type 2 diabetes, obesity, stroke and cardiovascular disease.
- Advanced Practice Forensic Nurse Certificate The Advanced Practice Forensic Nurse Certificate Program is a graduate program offered by the UIC College of Nursing. It has been developed to educate and prepare advanced practice nurses to assist victims of all ages and help their families deal with the physical, psychological and legal implications of violent crimes in urban, rural and medically underserved areas. This program will be highly individualized and clinically focused in order to provide the student hands-on, comprehensive, culturally appropriate and evidence-based care. Our nurses will be able to assist patients who are victims of violent crimes.
- Advanced Practice Palliative Care Certificate The Advanced Practice Palliative Care Nursing Campus Certificate is sponsored by the UIC College of Nursing and has been developed to educate nurses to better meet the needs of caring for patients who are seriously ill and dying and who require end-of-life and palliative care treatment. It is grounded in a holistic perspective that recognizes that the individual is part of a family, a community and a society.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - RN Completion The College of Nursing at the University of Illinois at Chicago offers an online Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree Completion Program designed for licensed RNs.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Post-Masters) The Doctor of Nursing Practice degree is focused in advanced practice in nursing with an emphasis on evidence based practice. This degree will emphasize translational research as well as build skills for advanced practice in nursing.
- School Nurse Certificate The School Nurse certificate program focuses on health care management for school-aged children and is designed to broaden, refine and strengthen the nurse’s ability to implement the nursing process in response to the diverse needs of children in the school community.
- Teaching/Learning in Nursing and Health Sciences Certificate The Teaching/Learning in Nursing and Health Sciences certificate program targets the nurse educator and provides an introduction to educational theory, methods and strategies for nursing instruction and evaluation in classroom, clinical and online educational settings.